Help Us Earn Revenue...CLICK the Ads!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Family Ties


Sibling Love....




Today my heart is heavy. Today I am in a place of nostalgia. As I sit here, I am reminded of my childhood and all the people that played a significant part in it. My two younger brothers and me were very close as we were the youngest of our mother's five children. However, as we grew older and apart we loss that closeness that we once shared. Life has brought to each of us its own challenges and triumphs throughout the years, which naturally would cause us to think selfishly and only of our own issues. Although, such issues should have brought us closer as we needed to lean on one another in our darkest hours, we chose to deal with life by ourselves which ultimately lead us farther and farther apart! Now that we are all adults, we should make a conscious effort to regain a healthy relationship. This is my prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,
This day I come to you in honor and praise as I do daily. I ask that you forgive me of my sins the known and the unknown. My love ones that are scattered abroad, I ask that you realign us back in each others lives. My sister and three brothers are at the core of my heart and I ask that you return them to me physically, that we may have the closeness which you intended for us to have. These things I ask in your sons' name Jesus Christ, Amen.


1 comment:

  1. I touch and agree with you in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, Many people share your same feelings and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Say It Like You Mean It...